The 2015 Kink Gap bike has a hi-tensile steel frame with chromoly toptube, downtube and integrated headtube drilled for gyro tabs, Kink Stout fork with chromoly steerer tube and tapered legs, Kink frontload stem, 8.5" Kink WolfCC chromoly bars, Mission Helix grips, Mission Cease U-brake and lever, Kink Ridge chromoly 3-pc cranks with sealed Mid BB, 25T Mission Cipher sprocket, 14mm Mission Response sealed cassette hub with 9T driver, 3/8" Mission Echo unsealed front hub, 36H Mission Merlot single-wall rims, Innova 20x2.30" tires, Kink Chamberlain Pivotal seat and Mission Impulse PC pedals. (26.4 lbs)
Headtube Angle: 75°
BB Height: 11.75"
Upgrades over 2015 Kink Launch Bike
- Chromoly toptube, downtube and headtube for increased strength to weight ratio
- Kink Stout fork with tapered legs for weight savings
- Kink Ridge 3-pc cranks for less weight and increased strength
- Fully sealed Mission Response cassette hub for increased reliability
- Higher quality Mission Merlot single-wall rims
- Kink Pivotal Chamberlain Pivotal seat
- Aftermarket Mission Impulse PC pedals
NOTE: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dans Comp recommends that all Kink BMX Bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.